The transition to Al-Nasr made Cristiano Ronaldo the highest paid player in the world – insiders agree that, taking into account various bonuses, the Portuguese will earn $ 200 million a year in Saudi Arabia.
The first contacts with Al-Nasr were still in the summer – then Cristiano was offered from 250 to 275 million euros in two years, but he refused. At the end of November, the Saudis again made an offer – this time the negotiations went better.
Throughout December, the media flashed a possible annual salary of Ronaldo in the Middle East – 200 million. Shortly before the official announcement, CBS Sports Golazo journalist Ben Jacobs said that the Portuguese would earn $ 75 million in Al Nasr, but clarified that, together with commercial payments, as well as income for the role of ambassador, the amount would reach up to $ 200 million a year. .
If the insider information is correct, Cristiano has become the highest paid player in the world.
What does the top look like?
Here are the top ten:
• Behind Ronaldo, the PSG trinity: Kylian Mbappe, Leo Messi and Neymar.
• The two top scorers from the Premier League, Mohamed Salah and Erling Haaland, earn far more modest money compared to PSG’s attacking trio. Although the Norwegian with the current scoring pace, of course, can significantly increase income very soon.
• Next – La Liga. Here, in terms of $ 35 million a year, Robert Lewandowski earns, who moved to Barça in the summer. Next is Eden Hazard, who never found himself in Real Madrid and is rapidly degrading.
• Rounding out the top 10 are Andres Iniesta (yes, he still plays for Vissel Kobe) and Man City’s Kevin de Bruyne – such a different league status but similar earnings.
How much did Ronaldo earn before?
Here’s how Cristiano’s salary has changed since the 2013/14 season:
• At Real Madrid, Krish kept a range of $30 million to $37 million per season.
• In Juventus, there was a sharp jump in wages – three seasons in a row earned 61 million dollars.
• In Manchester United, compared to Turin, Ronaldo had to drop almost twice – to $ 32 million.
In Al-Nasr, Cristiano’s income will fly into space.
6 strong-willed victories, a goal with an ass and a steal on the day of the final. How Russia won the second World Cup in a row
Hot derby with refereeing Karasev: canceled goals, disputed penalty and double sending off
Ex-City player Wright-Phillips played a cruel joke on his father – he brought the Premier League Cup to the studio. Ian Wright’s reaction is priceless