We study the top sixes.
In the European top leagues, half of the season has already passed (except for Spain, but there is only one round less). In Russia, the championship has not yet resumed, but all teams have played 17 out of 30 matches.
Time to evaluate the championship races and European competitions (an option not for the RPL) – these are the top six in each of the leagues.
The places going to the Europa League and the Conference League are very conditional. In most places in the LE and LC go to the winners of the cups – and if the team took the trophy from the Champions League zone, the slot is given to the league. Therefore, with a high probability, Brighton will still be in at least some European Cup.
• You already know the English leader: Arsenal are great and hardly make mistakes. Whether Newcastle will stay in the Champions League zone is one of the main intrigues.
• Barça and Real Madrid are heading for a fierce race – the best La Liga has to offer. What if Betis jump into the Champions League?
• In Italy, it seems that everything is clearer with the champion – Napoli is the most powerful. But from the second place to the sixth – only three points.
• In Germany, on the same segment, the gap is generally only two points! Yes, and Bayern is not far away, it is unusual to see her without interruption.
• Like PSG in Ligue 1: Breakthrough Lens are still in contention for the top spot.
• Things haven’t changed in the RPL for a very long time, but let’s refresh: Zenit has +6, while Spartak wants to get involved in the championship race.
“You yourself are funny, right?” The question of the journalist Valery Karpin became viral – she herself laughed when she asked it
“I don’t know what it was.” Supercombback of Kazakhstan from 0:2: turned the game with Denmark in 15 minutes
92.5 thousand spectators at the final of the Spanish Medialiga! Collected almost a complete “Camp Nou”